By visiting YogaWellbeing.org and AppTherapy.co.uk you are accepting the practices described in this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice.
The information we learn from our website users is used to respond to your requests and communicate effectively with you. Information about our users is an important part of our business, but we do not sell it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy that are subject to this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice and follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated businesses we do not control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. Affiliated businesses have privacy policies that govern their use of any personal information to them. YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy accept no responsibility for information provided to affiliated businesses or third party suppliers.
- Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
- Protection of YogaWellbeing, AppTherapy and others: We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy.co.uk, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy do not sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice.
- Are children allowed to use YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy? YogaWellbeing.org and AppTherapy.co.uk do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use YogaWellbeing Ltd and AppTherapy.co.uk only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Do YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy participate in the Safe Harbor Program? YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy are governed by UK and European Law including Data Protection Act 1998. We adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and (1) the E.U. and (2) Switzerland, respectively.
- Conditions of use, notices and revisions: If you choose to visit YogaWellbeing.org and AppTherapy.co.uk your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the UK. If you have any concern about privacy at YogaWellbeing.org or AppTherapy.co.uk please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough and full description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly and our Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you.
- Information you give us: You provide most information when you search, post comments, review, participate in a competition or questionnaire, or communicate with our customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; join YogaWellbeing or AppTherapy mailing lists or communicate with us by phone, text or e-mail. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers. Information provided for the purposes of our mailing lists is held securely. Customers may opt out of the YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy mailing lists at any time simply by clicking the Unsubscribe link on one of our emails. The email address details of customers wishing to unsubscribe will be deleted and securely destroyed within 28 days of receipt of the Unsubscribe notification.
- Mobile devices: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
All recent versions of popular browsers give the user control over the cookies they accept. You can set your browser up to accept/reject all cookies or accept/reject cookies for certain websites only. To learn more about how to you can take control of the cookies you accept visit allaboutcookies.org
Latest update: June 2017