By visiting YogaWellbeing.org and AppTherapy.co.uk you are accepting the practices described in this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice.
The information we learn from our website users is used to respond to your requests and communicate effectively with you. Information about our users is an important part of our business, but we do not sell it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy that are subject to this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice and follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated businesses we do not control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. Affiliated businesses have privacy policies that govern their use of any personal information to them. YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy accept no responsibility for information provided to affiliated businesses or third party suppliers.
- Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
- Protection of YogaWellbeing, AppTherapy and others: We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy.co.uk, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy do not sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice.
- Are children allowed to use YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy? YogaWellbeing.org and AppTherapy.co.uk do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use YogaWellbeing Ltd and AppTherapy.co.uk only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Do YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy participate in the Safe Harbor Program? YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy are governed by UK Law including General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and (1) the E.U. and (2) Switzerland, respectively.
- Conditions of use, notices and revisions: If you choose to visit YogaWellbeing.org and AppTherapy.co.uk your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Terms and Conditions/Privacy Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the UK. If you have any concern about privacy at YogaWellbeing.org or AppTherapy.co.uk please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough and full
- Information you give us: You provide most information when you search, post comments, review, participate in a competition or questionnaire, or communicate with our customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; join YogaWellbeing or AppTherapy mailing lists or communicate with us by phone, text or e-mail. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers. Information provided for the purposes of our mailing lists is held securely. Customers may opt out of the YogaWellbeing and AppTherapy mailing lists at any time simply by clicking the Unsubscribe link on one of our emails. The email address details of customers wishing to unsubscribe will be deleted and securely destroyed within 28 days of receipt of the Unsubscribe notification.
- Mobile devices: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Latest update: January 2023